Bunnies and Funnies

Here is a (bad) picture of a few of our bunnies from the last batch. We actually miscounted before; we really have AT LEAST 15 bunnies, but maybe more. They just keep coming out of the woodwork so to speak! They are very skittish, so I could only get so close before they'd all run under the shed again. This was the best I could do for now.



And, earlier today while we were playing ball, Noah began laughing hysterically. Unfortunately we were only able to capture the tail end of it on video, but I thought you might appreciate seeing at least what we got. Josh and I were both giggling too, though we tried to keep it as quiet as possible so you could hear Noah. It's priceless! That sound has gotta be at the top of my list of Favorite Sounds. Turn up your volume and enjoy!

Comments

Carrie said…
He's so cute..I wish you would let us watch him for you sometimes. My kids laugh like that when they are really tired...then they get hiccups...and sometimes throw up but its so cute when they can't control it. Very cute bunnies too!
Ruth said…
The bunnies are adorable - such a varied assortment of colors! And I agree 100% - a baby or young child laughing is at the VERY top of the list of my favorite sounds in the whole wide world...especially when it's those really deep "belly laughs." And this is coming from someone who loves music...

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth