Life Lessons

After a crazy morning of learning that our bank drained the money out of our account and is not giving it back (long story), I was driven to my Bible reading. I was too distracted to read right away so I just prayed for a few minutes. Then this afternoon I was able to go outside for awhile to enjoy the weather and read my Bible and here is the blessing I read from Numbers 11 of all places! (Pay special attention to the last couple of verses):

18"Say to the people, 'Consecrate yourselves for tomorrow, and you shall eat meat; for you have wept in the ears of the LORD, saying, "Oh that someone would give us meat to eat! For we were well-off in Egypt." Therefore the LORD will give you meat and you shall eat.
19'You shall eat, not one day, nor two days, nor five days, nor ten days, nor twenty days,
20but a whole month, until it comes out of your nostrils and becomes loathsome to you; because you have rejected the LORD who is among you and have wept before Him, saying, "Why did we ever leave Egypt?"'"
21But Moses said, "The people, among whom I am, are 600,000 on foot; yet You have said, 'I will give them meat, so that they may eat for a whole month.'
22"Should flocks and herds be slaughtered for them, to be sufficient for them? Or should all the fish of the sea be gathered together for them, to be sufficient for them?"
23The LORD said to Moses, "Is the LORD'S power limited? Now you shall see whether My word will come true for you or not." -Numbers 11:18-23

Is the Lord's power limited? NO! Whether Moses was wondering where the Lord was going to come up with enough quail to feed "600,000 on foot" or I'm wondering how the Lord is going to provide us our needs, the answer is the same. The Lord's power is NOT limited. I just need to trust Him more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth