An Introduction

After much deliberation, I have decided to join the ranks of the Bloggers. I resisted so long because I didn't want "one more thing" to add to my To Do list and be a slave to a blog. On the other hand, this is the easiest way I can think of to document our daily life, so finally the blog won out. Not to mention, I really enjoy reading the blogs of my friends and have been inspired by them.

Let me first place this disclaimer: I may not post every day or even every week. I want to run the blog, I don't ever want it to run me. But I am really looking forward to keeping track of my memories, little and big! So if you've found me and care to keep up, Welcome! I'm glad you're here.

Comments

Carrie said…
Glad your a fellow blogger - look forward to hearing about your everyday life details and thoughts!

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth