Fun at the Park



Today was a gorgeous day--the kind of day that makes it very clear why we love it here in Florida. Sunny. Warm. Cool breeze. Just beautiful! In the morning I took Noah grocery shopping, which I don't normally do, but we desperately needed to. And after lunch, Josh and I took Noah to the park to play and watch some soccer games. I don't think I've mentioned on here yet just how much Noah loves the park; namely, the SWINGS! We tried him on the slide today, but he seemed unimpressed like he didn't quite know what to think. After a round of that, the swing became available so we decided to go with what we knew worked. :) What a joy to be able to watch Noah having so much fun!
P.S. I was just looking at this picture again and it struck me that Noah is losing his "baby" look and is starting to look, at least to me, like a little boy! Now when did that happen?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth