Grammy Bull Comes to Visit

My mom is coming to visit us tomorrow! Her plane is supposed to get in at 8:26pm and she will stay one week, Lord-willing. I am really looking forward to seeing her again, and I know she is excited to see Noah! Sometimes I feel the need for some grown-up conversation in a day, and it will be nice to have her to catch up with and talk to. While she is here, we plan to go clothes shopping (though I will be shopping for a new purse since my old one is biting the dust), and I have a small sewing challenge that I'm hoping she can help me with. Also planned is an evening of Fried Chicken, Biscuits, Peas, and Rice with Gravy. This is my all-time favorite meal that she used to make while I was growing up, and I love it every time! No one fries chicken or makes biscuits like my mom!

Is it tomorrow yet? :)

Comments

Ruth said…
Hope you guys have a great time together!! I know my parents really, really treasure the time they have with their grandchildren. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth