School Days




This post is brought to you by the letter, "A".

This, my friends, is "A" Week here at the Rowley household. Anytime we can, we're pointing out A's when we see them. Yesterday we read books such as "The "A" Book", "Ten Apples Up On Top," and colored in a picture of the letter A. I had Noah trace a row of capital A's, and a few lowercase ones as well. I think tracing might be a bit ahead of him for now, but he gave it a valiant effort and I was pleasantly surprised with how well he did.

Today we did some math problems with apples. (Put one apple on the table, add one more. How many do you have? Put 3 apples on the table, take one away, how many do you have? and so on and so forth).

The rest of the week, I'm planning to make Apple Crisp with Noah, and take him to the zoo to see all the Animals, and especially visit the ones that begin with A.

Our Bible verse for the week is "All have sinned and come short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23.

Noah lights up anytime I mention learning more letters. He notices letters everywhere, and loves pointing out the ones he recognizes. Yesterday I was wearing these shoes to church:
Noah said, "Look Mommy! You have X's on your shoes!"
I hope he stays excited about learning!

Comments

cj and family said…
Yeah for Noah and Mommy! Have fun learning together! :o)

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth