New Friends

There are two other young moms in my neighborhood that I know about. They've been really friendly to me, and invited Noah and me to go to the zoo with them today! We all had a great time, and Noah behaved himself very well I must say. Here are a few pictures of the morning.



All the animals were especially active and close-up today, which was a rare treat. Temps were in the 70's this morning, which them a lot less lethargic.


Noah has a long way to go before I let him take charge of the camera! This was one of about 10 shots like this. He got lots of photos of ceilings, floors, and random body parts. :)



Noah and Ace. Ace is 2.


The closest I've ever been to the female lion! Isn't she pretty?







Andrea, Ace's mom.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth