Holding Baby Titus




Words fail me to express how earnestly Noah has desired to hold baby Titus since he was born last week. Due to H1N1, the hospital wouldn't allow children under the age of 5 to visit. And then there was church, and Jen wasn't into passing Titus around just yet (I wonder why?). Then this week Noah (and Brianne) were sick, so they've been quarantined from holding him til they got better.

BUT!

This evening, more than 24 hours after Noah's fever broke, we are babysitting Brianne and Titus. I asked if Noah could hold Titus, and he was given the All Clear! I thought Noah might jump out of his skin in excitement!! So before Matt and Jen could even pull out of the driveway, there was Noah FINALLY holding baby Titus.

He was so tender and concerned with Titus. "Oh, Mommy, I think he's about to fuss!"

He definitely wants one of our own.

So do I! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth