The Big Reveal

I've been promising this for a long time: the complete before and after pics of our home on Cellar Cir. I had forgotten, in some instances, just how far we've come in the renovation process. This project was HUGE!!!

Come with me! Let me show you my home in Before/After style:


Walking in the front door before



After



Turn around and look back at the front door, before


After



Look into the living room before




After





Our depressing kitchen before. Notice how small the window looks with those wood shutters!


Kitchen, after. Excuse my (clean) dishes piled on the countertop. I do live here after all!




Kitchen, from vantage point of fridge. Before.



Same spot in kitchen, after. This was taken from a slightly different angle, but it's pretty close.



Dining room, before



After.


Dining room from view of fireplace, before


After. Notice Noah with cheeks full of a mouthful of juice. Hi, buddy!



Hall bath, before.


After.

EEEEK!!! Hall tub surround, before. And to think we contemplated keeping it!


After. Ahhhhh.

Down the hall before

After


Guest bedroom before. "We'll leave the light on fer ya!"


After. Welcome! Stay awhile!


Noah's bedroom before. See the window to nowhere?


After. Mysterious window gone. :)

Master bath, before


After.


Forgive me. I just accidentally deleted the "before" shot of the master bedroom and I think I'll cry if I have to upload it again and try to finagle it into just the right spot. You understand. Just try to imagine yucky paint, no furniture, and bare windows. Think "guest bedroom before." The shot here is after. Methinks I need some art for the walls!



Opposite wall of master bedroom, before.


After. I love me some closets!

Well, that's about it for the tour! I skipped the office for two reasons. (1) I never did take a before pic of that room. (2) The "after" shot might scare you. Though the flooring is really nice in there, that is one room that is still piled high with boxes while we wait to get some bookcases.
I hope you enjoyed your peek into my home! I praise the Lord that we finally live here, and that He helped us get it done. Well, mostly. :) Come visit us anytime!

Comments

cj and family said…
It's beautiful, Joanna! I love your decorating! :o)

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth