Undercabinet Lighting!

What does your Dream Kitchen look like? I always wanted an island and undercabinet lighting in my kitchen. I've never had a kitchen big enough to make an island justifiable, but undercabinet lighting is sooo nice. Yesterday Josh spent the morning wiring up our undercabinet lighting for me! Thanks, honeybear! And, since I'm sure you need a new look at that, here are the results:



Ta Da!!! I love the warmth and added function it gives. Now I can actually see what I'm doing at the counter!

Oh, look! Muffins!! And, because I know you must be as distracted as I am by those freshly baked muffins, let's take a closer look:

I was wrong, folks. It's not chocolate that calls my name anymore on my new healthful diet. It's bread. Enriched white flour in any form, but especially baked goods. These are apple-cinnamon muffins that I baked for church. Not for me, but I can look at them!!

And now, lest I get tempted any more to go scarf one down, let's go to the other side of the kitchen, shall we?

That's better. Josh did such a great job installing these lights, and I will use them all the time!! I bet there's a feature in your kitchen like that. Care to share it?


Comments

Unknown said…
The lighting looks great and sets off your kitchen beautifully! We just moved into a townhouse at the end of May and my kitchen feature that I am SO excited/thrilled/grateful to have is...a dishwasher!! It's a novelty to me after 5 years of handwashing every dish, glass, pot and pan. I smile everytime I load it up, turn it on, and walk away. And I probably will for the next 5 years:)

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth