I Love My Mother-In-Law

Josh's mom is flying down here today for the express purpose of helping us out by watching Noah and/or painting or whatever we need her for! She's giving us her time for a week and I am so excited! These days I hardly know which way is up, as each day is busier than I can remember being in a long time and I fall into bed exhausted every night. I am so looking forward to an extra pair of hands for a week. :) Matt and Jen have been super helpful as well. Jen has watched Noah for me on more than one occasion and Matt took pity on us and came over and laid tile in our kitchen yesterday! Thank you, guys!

I'll have to be better about taking and posting pictures. Right now I have a few pics of the tiling and painting that has been done, but I haven't taken the time to get them off the camera and onto the computer.

In other news, Noah caught a cold yesterday, which has made things interesting with the work going on. I'm praying that he heals quickly and that none of the rest of us catch it. I don't have time to be sick and Josh certainly doesn't! But the Lord knows this, and I have to keep reminding myself that He will do what is best for us.

Comments

cj and family said…
Praying for you ... glad you have help coming! I was wondering how Noah was doing--will be pryaing for him to heal quickly and not be cranky...(or seriously ill) :o)

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth