A Compliment of the Highest Form

Lately if Noah wants to compliment someone to the highest degree, he'll say, "You look like a king!" (whatever that means, but it must be good, right?). If I get dressed up for church, or fix my hair Noah will announce that I look like a king.

Awww.

Kind of made my heart melt until we went to the fair last weekend and he said the same thing.... about a PIG!! It had to be the hugest pig I have ever seen, and she had a pen-ful of piglets with her. Noah said, "That pig looks like a king!"

Great. Thanks. Now I know that when I get dressed up, I either resemble a king or a very huge pig.

Thanks, sweetie!

Comments

cj and family said…
Awwww! Just remember ... a pig in a mama's view and a pig in a little boy's view are two VERY different things! :o)
Unknown said…
Aww! That just means the pig was in all it's glory, at it's peak. Obviously it was a very pretty pig since she was so big (afterall, the goal in life for a pig is to be a volumptuous as possible) and she was a very good mommy to all of her piglets.
He thinks you are a very pretty, good mommy!:)

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth