At The Fair

Saturday evening we needed a break from all the rehabbing and work projects, so we headed downtown to the Fair which happened to be in town for its final weekend.

I had read a book to Noah earlier in the week about a mouse who went to the Fair, and ever since then he's been determined to ride the Ferris Wheel. It turns out in real life they won't let someone who is 36" tall get on the Ferris Wheel (you have to be taller), so that was a little disappointing, but we made do very nicely with the Kiddie rides instead. :) That was fine with me. Kiddie rides are more my style anyway (right, Rachel? The "Little" Dipper? Ring a bell? Inside joke.).




They had an agricultural section with all kinds of animals, like these cows. Noah thought they were big and "smelly".


Chickens! He loved that a few had laid eggs in their cages.


Bunnies!


The helicopter ride, which Noah begged to go on. Way cool.
The following video is of Noah on The Motorcycle Ride. I also got on the kiddie roller coaster with him, but due to time constraints I won't be posting that video unless enough of you beg me for it. (Videos take a loooonnnngggg time to load on here and quite frankly I have other things I need to be doing!)

Comments

cj and family said…
Looks like a refreshing break! :o) Hang in there! Soon this will all be at least a somewhat distant memory! :o)
matt said…
Looks like so much fun!!! Glad you guys were able to get a family break!
Unknown said…
I still love that rollercoaster! They just don't make the rickety wooden ones that might fall apart at any moment anymore!:)
Your trip to the fair looked a lot like my 4 years of college! I agree with Noah - stinky! - but so fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth