Trading Cousins


It has recently dawned on Jen and I that we should trade babysitting more often! After all, it's not much harder to take care of two kids (especially if they will play together), but it's TONS easier to get things done with no kids at all! The day after we got home from our trip to D.C., Jen took Noah for me all morning so I could "get my life back". I can't express in words how much more I got done without distractions!

Today I decided to take Brianne so Jen could accomplish something. Here are some pictures of our fun:


After folding a load of laundry, both kids decided to hop in the laundry basket! Quick clarification: I folded the laundry, not the kids. It will make headlines when the day comes that Noah can fold laundry by himself. :)


He's almost too big for the "baby" swing. **Sniff**



She looks tired. Happy, but tired! (Jen, did she take a good nap?)



The Tube Slide. I never realized how orange this looks from inside. Both kids love it!
Have I mentioned lately how nice it is to have family in the area? Trading cousins is just one of the many benefits!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth