We're Painting!

Life has been BUSY these days. If I'm not packing up our house, I'm over at Cellar Circle helping out, and if I'm not doing either of those things, I'm fixing dinner or cleaning it up. That's pretty much the sum of my life these days! Sleep, eat, work at Cellar, eat, pack, eat, work at Cellar, repeat. But you know what? It's exciting! Today it was especially thrilling to see some color go up on the walls for the first time. Here's a pic of the kitchen and the living room so far (haven't cut in yet):




Josh is unsure about the kitchen color because he's "never seen a blue kitchen." He thinks it will be too much, but I'm telling him that once all the cabinets, backsplashes, and appliances go in, there won't be much blue wall space showing and I think it will be charming. We'll see! I told him if he still doesn't like it after he sees the finished product, I will repaint it for him. This is the fun part of rehabbing! You can have the electrical, plumbing, sheetrock, roofing, etc. Give me paint, flooring, and cabinets: the things that make the home liveable!!

Comments

I think a blue kitchen will be adorable! It is very exciting that your new home is coming together!
cj and family said…
Yeah for progress!!! Getting color on the walls is absolutely one of my favorite parts! it actually feels like you're making REAL progress. And the blue will be really nice!
cj and family said…
Yeah for progress! Getting paint on the walls is one of my favorite parts--it feels like you're making REAL progress. I know you have to wires and all of that, but you can't SEE it--and you can spend hours working with not much to "show" for it. Paint is much more satisfying! :o) And I like the blue! :o)

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth