Pumpkin "Picking"

We went pumpkin "picking" on Saturday to celebrate the first Fall-like day we've had! The closest pumpkin farm is over an hour away, so we ditched that idea and went to a church that offers loads of pumpkins to choose from. So no, we didn't pick our own pumpkin this year, but we did get to choose it!

Can I just say how weird it is that last Saturday was 92 degrees and this past Saturday was about 62 degrees? But it is so wonderful to finally get out our sweaters and feel some cool air on our faces again! Jeans and long pants are a novelty to Noah these days since he can only remember wearing shorts and tee shirts. I went in to his room wearing jeans the other morning, and he said, "Mommy, what you wearing?" I don't think he remembers seeing me in pants all the way to my ankles. :)

So Fall has finally come to Florida! I thought I better write that down. Pictures of our pumpkins to follow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth