Bedtimes Are Precious Times


I have always loved bedtime, even as a child. My mom likes to tell stories of me when I was younger; how I'd just go off and get into my bed if I was tired. This is true! I have never had a set bedtime because I always got tired on my own at a reasonable hour (8:30) and just went to bed. To this day, I just about follow Noah to bed! As soon as he's down for the night, I'm not far behind him.


Though bedtime is great, what I'm beginning to appreciate even more is the routine before bedtime. We read a Bible story, pray, sing, and cuddle our otherwise un-cuddly little boy. Here is a video of Josh and Noah enjoying the bedtime routine. Rocking Chair. Pajamas. Laughing. It doesn't get any better!



Comments

matt said…
How precious! Aren't they growing up so fast! It's fun to remember little details from each age!

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth