October Ladies' Meeting







Last night we had our second Ladies' Fellowship meeting at our house. Again, the Lord brought us 7 ladies, though 5 had been to the last one and 2 were new this time (2 from the previous meeting didn't come).

We discussed the first two chapters of God's Portrait of a Beautiful Woman by Dorothy Davis, which is really a great study so far. The chapter on trials (chapter 2) was a real blessing to me, reminding me once again that the Lord's plan is best. It seems I need that truth hammered into me at least once a week! I am very "prone to wander! Lord, I feel it!" After our discussion, we enjoyed some refreshments that various ladies had brought, and then we made our first craft together: a magnet for our refrigerators. Go to Jen's blog here if you want to see a finished picture of that.

I find I just really enjoy ladies' fellowships. There's such a different dynamic that I notice when it's just ladies together. Of course, having my husband take Noah away for the evening for me so I can actually have a complete conversation is part of the blessing. I'm looking forward to next month's fellowship at Laura's house!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth