Making Banana Bread

It seems we usually have a couple of over-ripe bananas on the countertop, so today I let Noah help me make banana bread out of them. I don't often let him help me in the kitchen for one basic reason; Things Always Take Longer With A Two-Year-Old Helping. I so rarely have extra time to spend in the kitchen, but today I was feeling a little like having some help. I let Noah break the eggs, smash the graham crackers (his FAVORITE part!) dump in the dry ingredients, and even do a little mixing.










He had fun. I had fun. Maybe I'll have to let him help me more often!

Comments

Ruth said…
Ah, I can't wait until Nadia is old enough to help me in the kitchen. What fun! I recently made a loaf of banana bread, and we didn't like the recipe (too dry and not sweet enough). Do you mind sharing your recipe?

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth