Firetruck Puzzle


This is my latest find at a garage sale for Noah--a Firetruck Puzzle! Just to show you how big it is, I took a picture of Noah beside it. He loves it even though it's a little beyond his capabilities. But thankfully his mama loves puzzles, so he had help doing this puzzle over and over again yesterday. :)


Today marked the second Sunday at Truth Baptist Church! I don't know how many people we had in the morning service (I was in the nursery), but when I came out at the end I saw a few new faces as well as some familiar ones. One couple told us they think the Lord is leading them to come to Truth as their new church home and plan to start attending all our services regularly, which is such a blessing!


I definitely noticed a change in my perspective from last week. Last Sunday I think I was running on adrenaline and the excitement of the newness of the church. This week it's starting to set in how much work this will take (especially after reading Jen's blog!). But the Lord is gracious and can give us the strength and humility to do the "grunt" work so to speak. And by His grace, it won't seem like grunt work, but instead it will be a privilege to serve Him. Oh that I would always view it as such!


Happy Lord's Day, everyone!

Comments

Jen said…
I too am so thankful for the Lord's grace. He gives it even when we don't notice it.:)

Such a cool puzzle!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth