Flylady

Confession: I am now addicted to Flylady. :)

Have any of you ever heard of Flylady? I was talking with Jen the other day about housework, and she mentioned this website in passing. I took a peek and now I'm hooked! I've been trying to get some sort of workable routine going to save my house from succumbing to dirt and clutter. I won't tell you how long I would let my bathrooms go without cleaning them, until one day I'd walk in and they'd literally be screaming at me. Or we'd have company coming over and I'd have to take an entire day to get my house clean enough to not be embarrassed. I was getting sick of all the clutter and junk, and feeling like I never had time to clean.

Flylady breaks it down for you and helps you get a handle on it and stay on top of house-cleaning a little bit every day. I love it!! Now my house is much cleaner (my bathrooms have been cleaned twice in the last 2 weeks!) and I feel like I have more time to do things, AND I'm a lot less stressed out, knowing the few jobs I have to get done every day.

I wanted to mention all this, mostly for my own record-keeping, so that one day I can pinpoint the time in my life where my house turned around for the better. No one paid me to say any of the above, though I admit I was sounding a bit "infomercial-y". :)

Happy Cleaning!

Comments

The Stewardess said…
I love Flylady, but I keep falling off the wagon. Sometimes, even Flylady can't save me!

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth