Recent Pics of Cellar Cir.

You'll just have to trust me when I say these pictures show SO MUCH progress over there at Cellar Cir. You may not see it, but I can remember the hours my dear husband has put in. Most of my time there thus far has been spent cleaning up after the "crew". :) We still have far to go, but we have come a long way too!



Living room. We closed in the far wall (the office is behind that wall) and opened a wide doorway to the right into the dining room. We added recessed lighting and rewired the room.



The Master Bath. Totally gutted, re-wired, drain in the floor moved, re-plumbed, added recessed lighting, new skylight, etc etc etc.



View from kitchen into dining room. Added recessed lighting, re-wired, removed paneling, added insulation, new sheetrock, knocked down a wall, created 1/2 wall separating kitchen and dining room.


Opposite end of same room; looking from fireplace through dining room into the kitchen. Added a skylight (the light part of the ceiling in the kitchen), insulated, re-plumbed, re-wired, added recessed lighting.



Close-up of the kitchen sans cabinets. We plan to order those this week.
I didn't include pics of every room, just the ones that have undergone the most changes. Let me reiterate that I am SO thankful we don't have to live there while we work on all these projects. As you can see, there is a layer of sheetrock dust covering just about everything right now (and I had even swept the floor that day!).





Comments

cj and family said…
Wow! It's looking great! (We've been through the whole remodel thing--twice now--so I completely understand "progress" in the form of drywall, mud, and wiring!) :o) It'll be fun to see paint and all of those fun "finishing" details. We're actually still working on paint for our new place--someday! :o)
Jen said…
It's really taking shape. I guess we haven't been over in a while. We should see it some time. Keep up the great work!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth