Back To Reality

Our 10-day "stay-cation" is over. Most of the company pulled out on Friday morning. Joel and Hannah are still around 'til Sunday afternoon, and the Fallons will be stopping through here tonight on their way back from dropping their daughter off at BJU. Soon I'll try to load up the few pictures I was able to take of our family get-together. I first need to locate my camera (!!) and then I'll post what I can.

This weekend I have been working on getting back to our normal lives. Planning meals, doing laundry, cleaning house, and reminding Noah how to play by himself again! He loved having Melanie's 3 kids here at his house these past couple weeks. Every morning he would wake up and say, "Go see kids!" I feel kind of badly for him that he doesn't have a brother or a sister to play with, so it is nice to be able to play with other kids for a while. It is quieter here these days. A bit more lonely perhaps, but very peaceful still as we resume our routines and get back in our grooves.

Noah has been a bit sick today. Don't know if it's a little stomach bug or what, but it hasn't been pleasant. Everytime Noah is sick it forces me to trust the Lord to help me make it through! I have a very strong phobia/aversion to stomach ailments, and cleaning up vomit makes my blood pressure skyrocket. Or maybe it does that to everyone?? At any rate (no pun intended), my heart was beating out of my chest today!

Other than these things, Real Life has started again. I'm always glad for company to come and to take some time off, but then I'm always glad to return to normal when it's all over. I'm a Routine Person. Schedules love me. Have I mentioned that before? :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth