Josh Rowley's Day Off

The new koi pond at the zoo



Noah loves to push the stroller when he's not in it.



Josh standing outside the new Asia section at the zoo.


Noah just wanted to get down!



Remarkably, Josh took today off. The whole day. Off. I'm just going to let that sink in for a minute...
:)
Josh hasn't had a day off in....oh....about 6 weeks! (He's been working 6 days a week, so technically he has had Sundays off, but I think we would all agree that with the church schedules, Sundays are not really days off.) But I would be the first to say that he deserves a day off, and we had such a good time as a family.

We had pancakes for breakfast, and then headed off to the zoo. What a gorgeous day we had! We spent the morning at the zoo, then went home for lunch and Noah's naptime. For dinner we went over to Matt and Jen's to celebrate Will's birthday, and then we went to church tonight. It was a very restful day that we all needed. I had joked that I was beginning to forget Josh's name because I wasn't seeing much of him, but after today I think I'm beginning to remember him. :)
It's wonderful.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth