It's Not Easy Being Green

Part of the suppression stage for IVF, which I am in right now, involves me taking a birth control pill for one month. I'd forgotten from the last time we did this how thoroughly nauseated this pill makes me! I was up from 2-5am last night with horrible nausea, and already feel gross again. Ugh. Last time the nausea lasted a week and then subsided, and I'm hoping it doesn't last any longer this time around. It was so bad last night, it made me question whether all this was worth it.

And then I remembered Noah and all the similar trials we went through to have him. I think it was worth it!! Remind me of that if I wake again in the wee hours of the morning feeling green. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth