We Hit the Beach

Saturday, Noah's nap lasted about 35 minutes. Not. Cool. Knowing I'd never make it til evening if we had to entertain Noah at home, we decided to head out to the beach. It was sunny and about 80 degrees when we left our house, but cloudy and 15 degrees colder at the beach. What on earth? Here are some pictures from our afternoon.



Noah and I were trying to build a sandcastle. Can you tell I'm FREEZING? And again with the hair; I don't know what to say. :)





Pouring the water for the sandcastle


Showing me his shell he found


Being himself. Excited about something!


Carrying the water for the sandcastle. This pic should be first, but for some reason Blogger likes to rearrange my photos for me. :)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth