Springing Forward is Holding Me Back

Usually I don't mind the time changing in the spring or fall. I love the extra hour of sleep I get with the Fall time change, and I love the extra hour of sunlight I get at the end of the day in the Spring.



However.



This Spring the time change is beating me. I cannot get my inner time clock to change! I go to bed and lay there for an hour because I'm not tired, finally fall asleep, then when the alarm goes off in the morning I think "You've GOT to be KIDDING ME!" because it feels so early. I could use a nap in the afternoon too...



Hopefully soon my body will catch up with the clocks and quit making me so tired!

Comments

Carrie said…
I know what you mean...well kind of, I don't set an alarm my kids wake me up, but yeaterday it was almost 8 and I thought for sure it was 6 am. Today Abe slept till almost 9, so I did too but it didn't feel that late, I did play catch up all day. We are having really nice spring weather here.

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth