Reunion Weekend

Last weekend Josh, Noah, and I headed to Greenville, SC for our 10 year college reunion.

Class reunions are funny things.  On the one hand, Josh and I were excited to see our classmates from college, but on the other hand we almost chickened out in the parking lot just before the reunion started.  "What if we don't know anybody?  What if we can't remember their names?  What if no one remembers us?  Our fears were unfounded, though.  Not only did I recognize everyone, but I even remembered a lot of their names, and was surprised at how many remembered me too.  While we didn't see any of our really close friends from college, we did see a fair number of people that we had known decently well, and were able to catch up with them.

Other highlights from our weekend in Greenville included a hike on Paris Mountain, a walk through Reedy River Park, a haircut from my fabulous sister-in-law Andrea (oddly I didn't take a photo of that), and getting to talk with Dave and Andrea for a while.









I was hoping to have a photo of all the classmates at the reunion, but as far as I can tell, it hasn't been posted yet.  If you follow this link it should bring you to a photo of me talking to a girl from my society, and you can see Josh sitting behind me.  Sorry, that's the best I can do at this point for a picture from our reunion. :)


Comments

Ruth said…
Glad you had a nice time! I went to my 5 year college reunion by myself, and Paul and I went to my 10 year reunion. Would you believe my 20 year reunion is this fall as I graduated from college in May 1992.

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth