Weekend Company

We had the blessing over the weekend of hosting a family in our home from Josh's home church in CT.  They have 6 school-age children, and were passing through on their way to Orlando.  We had such a great visit with them!! I barely saw Noah because he was constantly playing with one or more of the kids.  As usual, I didn't take a single photo of the event, though I'm kicking myself now, because there were so many shots I could have taken:

How about the one where 4 of the kids slept on one queen-sized air mattress on Noah's floor?
Or the one where Matt and 3 or 4 of the kids piled into the kayak and went for a ride?
Or one of the buffet lines we created at mealtime. Feeding 15 people (including Matt and Jen's family gets interesting! And fun!)
Even a great group shot.  But no.  I'm the one with the camera, often in my hand, who forgets to take pictures.  Maybe I'll go snag a photo of their family from FB:



Anyway, a fun time was had by all. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth