Puzzle Happy


I haven't been taking too many pictures of my little Noah-Son lately.  Been kind of distracted.  BUT he's still here, still as energetic as ever, and I love him so much!




Lately with my restricted activity, we've been into puzzles.  Only I have little attention span for the kid puzzles with pieces as big as Noah's hand, so we've been delving into Grown-Up Puzzles.  Ones with at least 400 small pieces, with lots of grass or water or trees....the ones that are actually kind of hard.  Noah fits right in though! (get it?  Sorry that was awful.)  He works at it and is triumphant when he finds where a piece goes.  The puzzle pictured above was perfect for us because it had larger pieces mixed into the same puzzle with little pieces, making it really family-friendly.

Comments

He did a great job! I loved doing puzzels growing up....and sometimes wish I had time to do them to this day.

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth