PUPO

To those who were praying for us, THANK YOU!  The transfer went very very well this morning.  Despite a bad night of sleep for me, the Lord gave me such a calm and peaceful spirit before, during, and after.  I was home by 10am, and I have been on bed rest for the whole day.  I dusted off my chick flicks (hello, Pride and Prejudice! Nice to see you again!), and parked myself on the couch, praising the Lord for Matt and Jen, who were so kind to pick up Noah from school and watch him at their house for the afternoon.

I am now what IVF'ers call PUPO, or Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise.  Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?   I have to say, it is a GREAT feeling!  I thank the Lord for the privilege of carrying these two babies for whatever length of time He gives me.  I hope and pray that it is 9 months!!  Keep us in your prayers, please!  It is all up to God whether these little babies make it or not.

And now all we have to do is wait...  Two weeks til testing!

I hope in the interim to post about other things.  Remember, I used to do that before IVF took over my blog. :)

Comments

Carrie said…
Congratulations! Keep resting and we'll keep praying!
Marmee said…
To God be the glory!
Laura said…
So happy for you, Joanna!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth