6 Weeks and Counting

Today I am 6 weeks pregnant.  Is it me, or is time standing still?  Maybe it just feels that way because I have an ultrasound scheduled for Friday, and it's taking forever to get here.  :)  Lord-willing by then, we should be able to see a heartbeat or two to reassure me that this all is more than just a really good dream.

With the exception of a cold that I came down with yesterday, I feel pretty good so far.  With Noah's pregnancy I was sick by this point.  I'm trying not to let the fact that I feel pretty much great worry me.  Keep trusting the Lord, right?

Right.


Comments

Ruth said…
I can't wait to hear your u/s report! It would be awesome if you feel great during this pregnancy! If you really want to have m/s, I'd gladly send mine your way if that was possible. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth