A Week Goes By

Since you already know how I feel about letting a week pass without blogging, I'm not even going to mention how it nags at me every day. How I think of all these interesting things to write about, and then I finally get a moment to sit down and let it all out, and I experience an unparalleled blockage of thoughts.

What did we do all week?

(mind goes blank)

Well, there's...

And then there was the day we.....

Oh and you can't forget about...

Nothing.

So I'm not even going to mention how frustrated it makes me to go a week without blogging. Okay? Okay. I feel better now. When I can't think of what to write, I add pictures.
Here is an example of how hard it is to get multiple kids looking the same direction for a photo with pleasant expressions on their faces.

Hi Noah! Great smile! Brianne? Titus? Over here! HEY!!!






And we lost Noah. At least we got Brianne. Titus has an excuse; he can't even sit up all by himself. He's propped up against his sister. Brianne, don't move or Titus will tip! Great smile, by the way.

Jen and I took the kids to the zoo this week. That's what we did. We went with a couple other ladies in the church and had a very good time. The Lord has blessed this entire month of October so far with absolutely beautiful weather. We are so thankful! I was also thankful that Noah behaved himself very well at the zoo. For the most part. He is three you know. This zoo trip was the last time I will use his stroller. :( He was obviously too big for it, which made it hard to steer, and his head was seriously popping over the top of the canopy. My baby's not a baby anymore.

But you knew that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth