I Miss Autumn

I've lived in Florida for over 6 years now. The first couple of years here I was still too busy thawing out to care about missing the Fall season. "Endless summer? Bring it on!" Now, 6 years later, I have rosy memories of Fall in New England and I miss it. For the record: I do not now, nor do I think I will EVER miss the kind of winters we endured. No sir. ;But Autumn stirs up in me a wish for crisp, cool mornings and vibrant colors.



I took this picture a few weeks ago, thrilled to see some kind of color on a tree.




But it got better. Look what happened a few weeks later:

I don't know if that is some kind of flower on those trees or what, but it is so pretty, don't you think? It's giving me my Autumn fix for the moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth