Surprise!






Josh surprised me last night by coming home extra early (4pm!!) and bearing gifts; a dozen red roses and a beautiful card celebrating our anniversary. Tears came to my eyes in utter appreciation and speechlessness, especially considering we had "already" celebrated last Friday night! If you know the Rowley men at all (well, mainly my Rowley man), you will know that celebrating something one time is sufficient and, having already celebrated, would now be considered checked off the list of To Do's. Just being real, folks!.....

Anyway, my point is, I wasn't expecting this and it made me SO HAPPY!!! Josh, you made my day! :)

Comments

cj and family said…
Awwwww! And it must have been doubly-doubly exciting since he came home early when you expected him to be late. (He probably could have come home at 4pm without gifts and you would have been nearly as excited, but we won't mention that to him.) :o) The roses are beautiful! Enjoy and merry Christmas!
Jen said…
Wow, Josh! I'm sooo impressed!!! How sweet! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth