After-Christmas Deal!

I popped in to Office Depot on a whim today just to see if they happened to have any Christmas letter stationery on sale. Boy did they ever!



I got all this stationery--totaling 550 sheets of pretty Christmas paper and 300 envelopes-- for $2.68!!! This should last me at least 6 years. :) All their paper and envelopes were marked down to a dollar each, but the register was taking an additional 75% off of that!! The cashier called the manager over, and he basically said, "Merry Christmas! We're just trying to get rid of it."

Get thee to Office Depot and see if you can find this deal!



P.S. I am having serious technical difficulty with the photo above. On my computer, the pic is right side up, but every time I try to load it, it turns on its side. Weird. Maybe my next investment should be a Computer Applications class. Right, Josh?

Comments

cj and family said…
Incredible! I wish I had checked your blog out BEFORE I did my shopping this afternoon. Ah well. :o)

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth