Our 8th Anniversary


Today Josh and I celebrate 8 years of marriage! Well, we really celebrated last Friday night, which was when our loyal babysitters, Matt and Jen, could watch Noah for us. We went out to eat at P. F. Chang's, a high-end China bistro, and then shopping and talking afterward. Josh will probably have to work late again tonight, so it's a very good thing we already celebrated or I'd probably be bummed. :)


Happy 8th Anniversary, Honeybear!


P.S. I hate the "wrinkly neck" thing that happens when you take your own pictures. Confession: 90% of my self-shots never make it into public viewing because I always think I look weird in them. Some people hire chauffers to drive them around--I'd hire a photographer to come with me everywhere if I could!

Comments

cj and family said…
Happy Anniversary! (And you're doing well to get 10% usable self-shots!! I'm not sure my percentage is even that high--I've generally given up trying for the most part!)

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth