Sick Little Boy


Yesterday morning when I was signing off to go get my little boy, I had no idea I'd find a sick little guy up there. :( His nose was all crusty and he had a fever and was CRANKY. I thought he might be teething, but now I'm not so sure. I think maybe he has a summer cold (or a "warm" as Zig Ziglar would say!). Even in this photo above you can tell he's just not himself. Poor guy! Yesterday we laid low most of the day, and today I'm just planning to stop by the Library to pick up some books they are holding for me. Other than that we're sticking close to home and trying to keep quiet. I'm giving Noah access to drinks all the time, and for dinner last night I made him some Chicken and Stars soup, which he really seemed to like. Also giving him Tylenol for his fever. One positive thing about him being sick: he tolerates snuggling a lot better! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth