Human Piggy Bank

The verdict is in....

A penny was swallowed, but the important thing is IT'S BACK where it belongs! Don't worry, we won't be spending it, ha ha! (lest any of you worry that it might make its way into your hands)! I have never been so jubilant over a found item before. Noah must have thought I'd lost my mind. Nope, just a penny, and Praise the Lord it has been found again! This is an answer to prayer, and I'm so thankful the Lord cares about the "little" things in life, the things we wouldn't dare mention in Prayer Meeting. :)

Comments

Ruth said…
PTL! That had to be scary!!! I'm so glad he's okay and the lost penny has been found. :-)
Carrie said…
Where are the pictures? (completely just kiddng) - so glad its out.

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth