Remembering Aunt Lois

My father's only sister, Lois, died last Friday. She had advanced cancer which was just found this year and had refused any treatments, so it was only a matter of time. I do not know if she was saved, for she always would emphatically affirm that she was, and that she was "trusting the Lord" as she told my mom shortly before she died. However, we just don't know for sure.



I wish I could attend the funeral which will be this Friday, not necessarily for her sake since she won't be there, but more for my family's sake. I haven't seen some of them in quite some time, and even under circumstances like these, it would be wonderful to see them again. Instead, I'm making plans to go up north in August to visit my mom and sister, and see whoever we can get together. In the meantime I'll be praying for the funeral and those who will be in attendance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth