I've Been Tagged!

This means a friend with a blog (Ruth in this case) wants me to list 6 Random Facts about myself. I'm supposed to tag 6 other people, but really, all the people I know who have blogs have probably already been "tagged" themselves, so I'm just going to stop the cycle right here! :) I guess this segues nicely into Fact #1:

1. I am always the person that breaks any sort of Chain Letter. Chain recipe swaps, chain tea-towel swaps, anything where you have to Add Your Name To A List And Forward To A Bunch Of People And You Will Receive 88 Whatevers Back. Please. Don't send them to me! I'll save you the trouble: I have never participated in such things. :)

2. I like my milk Freezing Cold. I believe this to be a carry-over from a day care I went to which always had the milk on the table waiting for us when we got there, and was warm by the time I drank it. Gross! So nowadays, that milk has got to be icy cold or it gags me. Seriously, I put ice in my cereal to keep the milk cold!

3. I hate talking on the phone. I'd much rather talk to the person face-to-face or email. Phones scare me, and I always get nervous. My face turns red and I run out of things to say.

4. I am the kind of person who will hear a joke or something funny and still be laughing about it 5 minutes later after everyone else has moved on. If you are this type of person too, you know the strange looks you get when you are still giggling uncontrollably. :)

5. I can make a sound exactly like one of those squeezy-bike-horns. It delights children to no end, especially if I push on their nose and make the sound at the same time.

6. I have a bad habit of cracking my knuckles. Toes, fingers, wrists, doesn't matter. There's a satisfying pop that feels so good. This is terrible for my joints (I Know!!) but for the life of me I can't seem to stop. So if you catch me at it, please tell me to Quit It. :)

There. I hope I've entertained you all. :)

Comments

Ruth said…
I'm not a big phone person either. My aversion isn't as strong as yours sounds like it is, but I RARELY call anyone to chat on the phone. However if someone calls me I can chat a long time... weird, eh? I used to pop my knuckles (just fingers) as a child but I haven't done it in years. I always throw away those chain letters as well and disregard the emails that say xyz will happen to you if you forward this to x number of people. Yeah right, LOL! If I really like the email and WANT to forward it then I delete that part of the email before I send it. Finally, I think you are the first person I've ever heard of who puts ice in his/her cereal. LOL that is unique! My milk thing would be that I ONLY have milk in cereal - I never drink it by itself unless it's chocolate milk. I think that's bc as a child I couldn't have milk - my mom put coffee rich (nondairy creamer) in my cereal. Milk just isn't as good as creamer, LOL! I wasn't lactose intolerant but had an allergy (would have an asthma attack if I ate pizza or ice cream or drank milk). Thank goodness years of weekly allergy shots mean I can know have milk as I love pizza and ice cream!!!
Carrie said…
I'm really looking forward to hearing your horn sound...never heard thath one before.

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth