Fun Facts



I thought I'd put together a blog of Fun Facts so I can remember who Noah was at 11 months of age (I can't believe he's almost 1).



  • I know of at least 30 different words and phrases that I know Noah understands

  • He can say 2 words: Uh-Oh, and Ball

  • He signs "more" and "please", but they are exactly the same sign as far as he's concerned!

  • He can point to 3 body parts: Ear, Nose, and "Pee-pee" (Blush. I don't know how he picked up that one first!!!)

  • He "reads" to himself. This is sooo cute! I've tried to get a video of it several times, but each time I try, he gets focused on the camera and stops. It really is priceless though!

  • His favorite place to be at any given moment is Outside. If he even hears a door being opened, he does not walk~he RUNS toward it. He fusses when it's time to come in. As a result of this love of the outdoors, he usually has an assortment of bug bites on him.

  • He makes car noises! He has a little dump truck and a few little cars, and he makes "engine" noises while he plays with them.

  • His favorite food is Macaroni and Cheese, followed closely by Lasagna. He can't get enough!

  • He LOVES dogs of all sizes (and really any animal)

  • He loves trucks and construction equipment (we knew he was a Rowley!)

He loves to be chased! I did catch this on video, and we'll see how it turned out. (It's difficult being the videographer and the chaser!)



I hope you've enjoyed this "bulleted" list of Fun Facts!

Comments

Ruth said…
He's so adorable! I love hearing a baby laugh like that. :-) Congrats on your new niece. For some reason I really like her middle name, LOL.
Joanna said…
LOL. I thought you might be partial to her middle name. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth