New Desk

My desk for the last 8 years has been an ordinary card table.  Yep, a drawer-less, fold-up, blue card table.  It served its purpose in providing me work space, but left lots to be desired with storage space and aesthetic appeal.  Well, at a yard sale a couple Saturdays ago, I couldn't pass up this desk I found for $10!



Underneath the workspace there are two drawers, and you can see all the cubbies in the upper part!  The tabletop even folds up should you want to hide your mess.  I was so thankful the Lord helped me find this for so cheap!!

Now to do something about my chair...

Comments

Ruth said…
I want a desk like that! I'll have to keep my eyes open when it comes to be yard sale season again. I love the "you can close it up" part in particular!
cj and family said…
I love the desk, Joanna! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth