Waiting For Fall


The one drawback of living in Florida is that Fall is basically non-existent.  (actually so is Winter, but that's fine with me!)  I keep waiting for the day when I can pull out my jeans and socks and drink hot chocolate without breaking a sweat.  Our days have been sunny, thunderstormy, humid, and H-O-T lately.  Much more like July than October.  

So for the time being I continue to stay indoors, drool over Autumn pictures on the internet, and hope that my summer maternity clothes will fit over my I-must-have-swallowed-a-pumpkin belly for just a little longer.

Is it Fall where you are?


P.S. I dare you to google "autumn photos" and see if the results take your breath away. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth