Out Of Control

Are you keeping your New Year's resolutions?

I'm just checking, because ever since Christmas I have felt like my life was out of control--the total opposite of all my goals at the start of a new year. I have quit exercising, have eaten almost nothing but junk (chocolate is my new #1 food group), have fallen off the organizational wagon with regard to using my time well and teaching Noah his letters/verses, and have begun losing things regularly; my keys, checks (the kind that represent money!), my coupon holder, my grocery list (have YOU ever tried to do a two-week's worth grocery shopping trip with a 3-year-old and NO LIST??)...

What's more, I'm exhausted all the time and can't seem to shake it. I began taking iron every day and am waiting for that to help, but so far it hasn't. I'm sure if I could stop all the chocolate from leaping into my mouth, and start getting up to exercise again (at 6am in the dark freezing cold house...I'm just saying), that a lot of my battle would get better. I may find that my mind is clearer. Hopefully I could get my life back together.

And maybe I could even find my coupon holder!

Prayers always appreciated!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth