Summer 2010 Reading List

I have decided to quit making excuses as to why I don't have time to read and just DO it! Since deciding this, I have made time to read 2 or 3 books! Ok, so it's taken me a few months to plod through them, but still, that's better than nothing.

(And I must pause to interject that I do read a lot, but for the last few years my repertoire has been limited to books like The Best Nest, Are You My Mother?, Corduroy, and The Little Engine That Could, to name a few.)

So here goes:

My Summer 2010 Reading List

  • Shepherding A Child's Heart, by Tedd Tripp (finished it yesterday)
  • The Hiding Place, by Corrie ten Boom (currently reading)
  • For Women Only, by Shaunti Feldhahn
  • God Is More Than Enough, by Jim Berg
  • On Becoming Childwise, by Gary Ezzo
  • The Great Physician's Rx for Women's Health, by Jordan & Nicki Rubin
  • Broke, USA: How the Working Poor Became Big Business, by Gary Rivlin (this one came in the mail for Josh, and the cover intrigues me. Totally not one that I would normally read, but I'm going to try it.)

Ambitious list? Absolutely.

Worth the challenge? Definitely.

I'd love to hear what you are reading this summer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth