Bluetooth

Mr. Bluetooth Himself












Nope, I'm probably not talking about the "bluetooth" you're thinking of. And really, I don't even know what bluetooth is. How's that for sad? Anyone want to explain it to me?


I'm talking about what happens when you eat huckleberry pie. And we would know, since we've been enjoying pie this week! A man from church brought in bags and bags of huckleberries that grow in his yard, and he gave them away to anyone who would take them. I snagged us a bag, and went home to google "huckleberry pie recipe."


Oh my.

It is delicious! Aside from my usual piecrust debacle (see photo above: I have yet to make a pie crust that rolls out the way it is supposed to. Mine *ALWAYS* stick to the countertop no matter how much flour I sprinkle, and they *ALWAYS* rip and fall apart when I'm trying to lift them into the pie dish.)


Yes, it's blue teeth for us all around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth