I Thought You'd Like To Know......





  • Today it was 74.8 degrees outside my window! I went out there to read in the glorious sunshine. Bliss.


  • I babysat Brianne this morning, which proved to be an indescribable blessing, since she occupied Noah.


  • I have come down with Noah's sickness, but the Lord has given me an extra measure of grace in that it hasn't left me knocked out on the couch as I feared it would. My sinuses are indeed clogged with pressure and my nose is a faucet, but I have enough energy to go about my day; albeit as long as I'm near a tissue box. Praise the Lord!


  • The two kids and I went to the park to celebrate such a spring-like day and we all enjoyed ourselves.


  • I have 5 loads of laundry waiting to be folded, and yet here I sit, blogging. It only bothers me a little bit.


  • Noah has been increasingly difficult to deal with, and has been testing me at every turn, watching me to see how far he can go before I mean business. I'm on to him (and sad to say, he's on to me too!).


  • My glasses have had a crack in each lens for a while, which is slightly irritating. I'm *hoping* tomorrow at my eye appointment to find a pair of contacts that feel good so that I can wear sunglasses, which I haven't been able to wear in a few years. I'm tired of choosing between having blurry vision and squinting. I used to try to wear my sunglasses OVER my glasses. You should have seen me. I'm sure I was quite the sight. :)


  • I have decided NOT to have a garden this year. I was going to, I really was. But we're still yo-yo-ing between two houses; fixing one and packing the other that I wouldn't know where to put the garden. Also the time. When one hardly has the time to keep up with what she already has going on, why add one more thing? And with gardening, it wouldn't be just one more thing; it would be lots and lots of things! Researching, purchasing seeds or plants, cultivating, tilling, planting, watering, weeding, checking, weeding, beating off the raccoons, etc etc etc. At this point, if I had a garden, I'd have to give up something else. Like cooking. And wouldn't that just defeat the purpose of a garden? I knew you'd see my point!

Comments

cj and family said…
Hope you feel better soon--at least the laundry is clean. :o) That's been my motto in recent days. :o) Many blessings!
The Stewardess said…
Good decision on the garden- there is always next year, and they ARE so much work!

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth