So When is the Big Move?

Several people have asked me this question over the last few weeks. The answer is...

I wish I knew!

We are so close and yet so far away over there at Cellar Circle. The problem is that Josh already has so many units right now in need of fixing up (which, when they're renovated have the potential to bring in income), plus the operating rentals in need of time and energy, that Cellar has repeatedly been moved to the back burner. Believe me, I'm ready to move in!! I've spent a couple hours over there this week raking the yard and pulling weeds so the grass will be able to "breathe" again. Our new windows are scheduled to arrive and be installed the first week or two of April. Other than that, the project sits. I'm learning to sit and be patient too.

Learning, but not quite there yet. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth