Two Going On Twelve

Josh and I put Noah to bed on Thursday night and patted ourselves on the back for another job well done. Kid asleep? Check. Time to relax! Well, almost...

We walked by Noah's bedroom on our way downstairs. His door was shut (we always leave it open about 4 inches) and there was light peeking through the cracks in the door. WHAT!?! We opened the door to discover Noah reading books in his bed!

Truthfully, I had to turn my face so he wouldn't see me trying not to laugh. It wasn't funny, but in a way it kind of was. I knew we'd face this kind of sneaky, quiet rebellion eventually (like when he's a teenager), but at TWO??

Oh, brother!!

Comments

Ruth said…
How can you get upset at a child for wanting to spend more time reading? Yay for Noah loving to read!!! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth